Image request form
If you want to receive images of objects from our collections, you can use the form below. Please note that fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields. Otherwise the form cannot be sent.
In case you want to send in two or more image requests, you can use the same form. The form below can be used for image requests for print and digital use. For print publications please fill out the actual number of copies of the print run. For digital publications please fill out: 1.
We kindly ask you to read the terms of delivery carefully.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- For single use of images of art works and objects from Museum Het Valkhof’s collection no costs will be charged, unless a new image has to be made. In this case the applicant will be contacted by email.
- The delivery period for regular orders is six weeks, counted from the date of receipt of the application form.
- On publication or other public use of the image(s), the source must always be mentioned as follows: Museum Het Valkhof, Nijmegen.
- Permission is granted for once-only use of the delivered image, as described in the order. A new copyright license is required for reprints or when the image is used for purposes other than those described in the order.
- A reference copy of the publication in which the requested image(s) appear must be sent a.s.a.p. to the librarian of Museum Het Valkhof, Postbus 1474, 6501 BL Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- On placing an order for a photo, the customer agrees to the above-mentioned terms of delivery and the fees charged by Museum Het Valkhof.
For questions on the terms of delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Not all images are free of copyright. For images of objects from the collection ‘modern art’ copyright may be in effect. The user must get in contact with Pictoright himself in The Netherlands or with the interested party to arrange the right of use. Only after receiving written confirmation the application can be processed.